A REAL WOMAN AVOIDS DRAMA, SHE KNOWS HER TIME IS PRECIOUS AND SHE’S NOT WASTING IT ON UNIMPORTANT THINGS.
I have realised recently that there is a lot of unnecessary Drama around which can zap our time, our energy and get us caught right in the middle of it all. Drama, turns up in many forms and can simply feel like a toxin.
1. GOSSIP, time spent talking about everyone else’s business. Takes you away from thinking about your own.
2. REACTIVE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, observing and replying to constant notifications. Turn them off.
3. EMAIL overload, subscription alerts, consumer ads. Unsubscribe.
4. NEGATIVE EMAIL, avoid lowering your vibration and wasting your time by writing lengthy replies to difficult people. Keep it short.
5. WORRY, allowing your mind to be anxious. Sit. Make Tea and Breathe. Connect with the moment
6. GUILT, a useless emotion. Say No and only say yes when you mean it.
7. INTERRUPTED sleep from technology overload. Reduce your screen work at least for an hour before bed. Turn off all devices. Never leave a mobile charging up over night in your bedroom.
8. POOR EATING HABITS. Only align your appetite with true hunger, not the desire to fill a void. Eating rubbish food makes you feel rubbish.
9. PROCRASTINATION, the thief of time. If your distracted by the weight of unfinished things, set your timer, like a monk in a monastery, devote yourself wholeheartedly to the task and when the bell/gong chimes. Stop. Can you continue your momentum now to finish what you started. Often you can, it takes far less to do a task than you think.
10. UNMADE BED, the simple act of making your bed in the morning, creates a mental space to start your day with a sense of order. Dont let the mess of yesterday transport itself into this new day. Get out of bed, fluff the pillows, fold the quilt neatly over and this act of simplicity is powerful.